Picking out the perfect outdoor lighting for summer is easier than you think. From fancy patios to tree-lined country yards, the right outdoor lighting can help you illuminate your house, makes tasks easier, sets the mood, and keeps your family and guests safe.
Illuminate your Outdoor space with these Classic Porch and Patio Lighting Ideas this Summer
Inviting your friends and family for a barbeque!? Well then, cooking and parties held outside after dark needed lighting which is convenient and safe. Wall-mounted lights can meet an array of needs they are practical, economical, provide focused task lighting for other activities such as:
- Safely illuminating entryways
- Cooking and work areas
- Dining areas
- Small decks
Carriage lanterns can help illuminating obstacles such as stairs, garden beds and define patio view, walkway edges and lights up the path to doors and entryways.
Parameter lights offer form and function, adding a decorative element, but more importantly, when properly placed at key points in your yard it also adds guidance to entry and exit points on your property.
Mixed lighting can create a truly magical effect throughout your property. Professionals at Inlightech will conveniently plan and tap into pre-existing electrical lines thus saving you time and money. Control brightness levels according to time or mood, you can also add dimmers to newly installed or existing outdoor lighting. Other areas where you can fix these lightings are:
- Uplights in planting beds spotlight larger trees and shrubs from underneath
- Downlights conveniently spotlight stairs and seating areas
- Stair Lights and Strip Lights
- Lighting with stair lights and strip lights for railings greatly improve safety
- Floor Lamps
- Floor lamps easily illuminate seating and workspaces
- Dimmers help lights do double duty
Make your Outdoors look Magical with Decorative and Ambiance Lighting this Summer
LED Illuminated Planting Pots
These amazing lights don’t just highlight plants pop, but radiate high-level outdoor light, making them an excellent choice for walkways. Make your garden space pop with LED illuminated planting pots.
String Lights! You read it right, these are not just for holiday lighting anymore, string lights can add sparkle and mood to any outdoor setting, such as trees, pergolas, arbours, posts, and furniture. Another way to get innovative with string lights by using it as line railings, guiding guests along walkways.
Hanging Tree Lamps
Adding a classic touch by suspending lanterns from trees with fishing lines can bring romance and magic to outdoor entertaining spaces and battery operated tea lights make illumination a breeze, just be sure to keep candles a safe distance from leaves.
Energy Saving Outdoor Lighting Options
When choosing fixtures and bulbs for outdoor lighting options, consider energy-saving LED options, which use 85% less energy than incandescents and up to 50% less energy than fluorescents. Switch to LEDs and forget about changing light bulbs because LEDs last more than 10 years on average – that’s 25 times longer than incandescents and 2-5 times longer than fluorescents.
Solar lighting options are also an excellent choice, converting and storing the sun’s energy and coming in a variety of types and uses, including wall-mounted, lamppost, security lights, and lanterns.
Ensure Outdoor Lighting is Safe
Adding outdoor lighting to your property can be fun if it’s done properly and safely. Some installations may require running underground electrical cables, additional wiring within the walls of your home, the installation of fixtures, proper GFCI outlets, and more. Run an Electrical Inspection and ensure all outdoor home electrical work is installed properly and safely by a licensed professional, using UL listed, weatherproof, safety compatible materials and devices.
Make this Summer Transformation of your space and take full advantage of your time outdoors. Contact Inlightech electricians and brighten up your yard this summer with the latest outdoor lighting.
Make an appointment now 0481 179 667.
Check out the other services we provide such as
- Electrical appliance Installation
- Power Upgrades in Perth
- Hard Wired Smoke and Fire Detector Installation in and around Perth
- Stove Install & Oven Elements
- Emergency lighting works in Perth
- Powerpoint Installs and Repairs
- Cabling Upgrades
- Air conditioning installation in Perth
- Office fit-outs in and around Perth
- Kitchen makeovers Perth
- Down-Lights & LED Lighting Installation & Upgrades
- Safety Inspections
- Switchboard upgrade in Perth
- 24/7 Emergency Electrician
- Outdoor power point installation Perth
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Range Hood Installation
- Stove, Range and Oven Installation
- Perth Fan Installation
- Dimmer Light Switch Installations
- Exhaust Fans & Extractor Installation
- Electrical Outlet and GPO Installs
- RCD & Safety Switches Installation
- Fuse Box Install, Repair, Upgrades
- Cheap kitchen renovations Perth
- Electrical fault finding
- LAN, Phone and TV Cable Installs