Are you confident with your home generator? Is it ready to work if you happen to lose power? If not, then it is going to affect your work and your fAre you confident with your home generator? Is it ready to work if you happen to lose power? If not, then it is going to affect your work and your family’s productivity. Inlightech, the best in Electrical Installation Services provides home generator maintenance tips that will ensure you can keep your backup generator in optimal condition, so it is ready when you need it.
Home Generator Maintenance Tips
A home generator which is well-maintained is going to bring you peace of mind. Since you have access to electricity for your home no matter what weather, events or disasters come your way. Here are the top five generator maintenance tips from our Inlightech Professionals.
⦁ Keep the area around the generator clear of leaves, branches, and other debris.
⦁ Check the oil level once a month; top it off with the appropriate type of oil if necessary.
⦁ Make sure you have extra oil, oil filters, and air filters on hand in case you need to run your generator for long periods of time.
⦁ If you have an older generator without a self-test feature, “exercise” it once a month by running it for 15 minutes. This will ensure that the fuel lines clear and all the parts are well lubricated.
⦁ Schedule professional home generator maintenance and tune-ups once per year.
Turn to Inlightech for Help with Home Generator Maintenance
Don’t let your home go dark during a power outage. Your Inlightech electrician near you, the best in Electrical Installation Services is available to help you keep your home generator in tip-top shape, so it’s ready whenever you need it. Let our team of skilled professionals enhance your comfort and safety during an emergency. Schedule an appointment online now or call 0481 179 667 to speak to one of our experts..
Check us out to know the wide range of services we provide
- Electrical appliance Installation
- Power Upgrades in Perth
- Hard Wired Smoke and Fire Detector Installation in and around Perth
- Stove Install & Oven Elements
- Emergency lighting works in Perth
- Powerpoint Installs and Repairs
- Cabling Upgrades
- Air conditioning installation in Perth
- Office fit-outs in and around Perth
- Kitchen makeovers Perth
- Down-Lights & LED Lighting Installation & Upgrades
- Safety Inspections
- Switchboard upgrade in Perth
- 24/7 Emergency Electrician
- Outdoor power point installation Perth
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Range Hood Installation
- Stove, Range and Oven Installation
- Perth Fan Installation
- Dimmer Light Switch Installations
- Exhaust Fans & Extractor Installation
- Electrical Outlet and GPO Installs
- RCD & Safety Switches Installation
- Fuse Box Install, Repair, Upgrades
- Cheap kitchen renovations Perth
- Electrical fault finding
- LAN, Phone and TV Cable Installs